This is always a fav at our house!
Chicken with Artichokes
(Can be adapted for the slow cooker too, so it’s great for those busy days!)
Chicken with Artichokes for the Win!
Author: Lauren Nenna
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 onion
- 2 cups artichoke hearts, drained
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 lbs chicken (bone in will be moister)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375 or get slow cooker prepared
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in skillet
- Add onion and saute until translucent
- Add artichoke hearts, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Stir to combine
- Place chicken in skillet and top each piece with remaining butter.
- Place entire skillet in oven for 45 minutes.
- **If using the slow cooker, place contents of skillet into slow cooker for 4-5 hours on high.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.